Lolita Sene • Papanapator • 2020

Lolita Sene • Papanapator • 2020

Regular price
$45.00
Sale price
$45.00
Regular price
Sold out
Unit price
per 

"Lolita Sene began making wine after studying agronomy as a departure from working as an art director for nightclubs. She owns a small a plot of land in the Rhone valley, where she grows the grapes for her wines and does everything, at every level, by hand, with the motto "start small, stay small." 33% of this Syrah is direct-pressed, with the remaining 67% undergoing a week of maceration, so expect this to be on the lighter, livelier side of syrah. Harvested by hand, spontaneous fermentation with indigenous yeasts, 5 months aging in barrel sur lie; unfined, unfiltered, no SO2."

Rhone, France / Syrah